Delivery & Returns
Please enusre access is clear and no more than 3 steps in to the property. Happy to use lifts in flats as long as the appliance will fit.
Built in Appliances
1) Single Ovens - Does your current oven have a gas hob above, if so please give us a call to arrange a measure up.
2) Fridge Freezers - When it comes to integrated fridge freezers, we prefer to take the stress away from you - so give us a call to arrange a measure up.
3) Double Oven - These come in two sizes 88cm & 72cm - please ensure you choose the correct one for you units
4) Dishwashers - 45cm or 60cm fully integrated (wooden door cover entire door). Semi integrated (The door covers 75% of appliance with fascia panel showing at top)
5) Extractors - Is your current model vented or recirculating? Please call to discuss further
6) Washers / Washer Dryers / Tumbles - These are normally a standard replacement, but please give us a call if you have any queries
7) Fridge / Freezers - Two different options - Built under which is under your worktop and straight forward change like for like. If you have a fridge or freezer built into a tower until please give us a call.
American Style Fridge Freezers
We must have clear access to your property -
1) Double doors are required for access as large appliances such as American Fridge Freezers dont typically fit through a standard width doorway
2) No more than 3 steps into your property
3) Check to ensure you have the water supply ready to go if you have chosen a plumbed fridge freezer
4) If doors need to be removed from the appliance in order to get it in your appliance there is an additonal charge of £50.00 - payable on the day.
5) If we cannot gain access to your property, you can ask our driver to leave you appliances in a garage or outside your property for you to move at a later date.
American Style Laundry
1) Must have a hot and cold water supply already in place
2) Tumble dryers require a 30amp power supply - this must already be there ready for us to install.
1) Must have clear access to and in the property.
2) Have no more than 3 steps into your property.
3) Ensure you have the correct power supply if we are installing you appliance
Delivery and Returns
FT Refrigeration deliver to selected UK locations within a 30 mile radius of KT15 1TT, Addlestone. Where a customer resides outside of this postcode radius we recommend contacting the store on 01932 857927 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the delivery options. Prices for all goods do not include delivery unless otherwise stated. All prices quoted include UK VAT at 20% where applicable. We reserve the right to refuse orders. Any return carriage charges will be at the customers cost in the first instance. On inspection, should a product be found to be faulty, then the return carriage costs will be reimbursed. We will gladly exchange products for "non-fault" reasons, but you will be liable for all subsequent carriage charges. All payments must be in UK Sterling.
FT Refrigeration will deliver all purchased goods within a window of 7 days. FT Refrigeration will contact all customers immediately after a sale has been made to confirm the delivery details.